Friday, November 13, 2015

Who is the most searched for Democratic candidate?

This is live, and will keep updating, thanks to Google's awesomeness... I was pretty amazing to see this...seems like there is a reality to the idea that Bernie's message is resonating with people...Now we'll just have to see if these same tech-savvy searches are actually voters. I really have no idea who I'm going to vote for. But I do that voting is an extremely important thing that each of us needs to do. If you think about it, it's pretty much you're only chance to have a say. Once someones elected and voted into office, the wheels are in motion and we as the public don't have the level of control or voice that Democracy once allowed for. It's a privilege. It's your right. If you do not vote, do not ever talk to me about politics. It's my litmus test for if you are even allowed to enter my mental space (it's my world, you're just living in it), and if you don't vote, you aren't allowed to say shit. You gave that privilege up the day you decided not to vote. Not to have a say.

No comments:

Post a Comment