Monday, August 24, 2015

If only we could travel at the speed of light



It's pretty unbelievable, how good we've got it. Anywhere in the world, anytime, you or I can pick up the mobile device of our choice and stream this life changing performance from Neil deGrasse Tyson.

It should be required reading (watching) in the classroom. A swift and distinct separation of Church and State.

I wish this was around when I was a kid, I might have turned out to be an astrophysicist.




I'm re-watching the series for the 2nd time. Please stop everything you are doing immediately and watch this series. Don't have time? Make the time. It's worth it. 

Talk about something that will give you a sense of gratitude for each day that stretches out before you...How about the infinite reaches of the unobservable universe? In a place so vast and seeming lacking of purpose, we have no other option than to create. 

Subscribe to Advertising Perspective by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment