Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Content Strategy



I have made a jump into content marketing and SEO over the past 4 months which has really made it hard to keep up with consistent posts on this blog... well make that zero posts in the last 4 months...excuses, excuses....

But there also comes a point in a man's life when he's got to go out and live it. Benjamin Franklin once said:

 Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.

Well, I've been off doing things worth writing about. And it jussssst might be time to start writing again. I'm still getting settled in with my new job and my new living arrangements but I am hoping to work out a schedule that will allow me to make time for personal writing and introspective topics and discussion (with myself! woohoo!).



No comments:

Post a Comment